Thursday, January 12, 2012

kekeliruan

sibuk nak update sngt blog hari ini suddenly my mind just stuck in the middle of nowhere...dunno why just happen....but when i kept thinking of her and my family...im stuck no idea...and tears start to make my face wet..tears like a heavy rain...
to my mom i im actually never had a guts to told  that i trully sorry for everything...and i hide a lot of thing from you that i dun dare to told you....mom u done so many things in this family and sacrifice a lot of things....and t my mom im just lost the person that u like because it all my mistake...dear mom ur son here so many time broke down ur dream...and make u cry...for all my worng doing i just want to say sorry...but still 4 me it still not enough it still like something stuck...i dunno if anything happen 2 u what will happen 2 me mom....mom u always be my no 1 women that i love so much and i will try my best to be more better...mom thnx 4 everything all this time...

to my dear nor atikah eventhough u running from me, u change ur phone no, u change ur fb n etc...still it will not make me forget about u...i dunno what to say in here anymore...because i cant hold the tears non stop come out...i know i had done so many bad things and wrong in our relationship...for almost 1 year ++ u waiting for me to change slowly but till that day something happen between us...and im sorry...n i dunno how to told u that im trully sorry...and if i had another chance i will no longer do the same thing again...what can i do just pray and ask from ALLAH SWT....im sorry for everything...n i still love u no matter what...

mom im sorry im let u down before this
nor atikah im sorry for everything

this both of them was the only oman in my heart...and without them i trully dunno what to do and will happen 2 me... and i just lost nor atikah and now im trying and hoping to get her  better and i dun wan to lost both of them, my mom and nor atikah 

No comments:

Post a Comment